The Back to School Spirit?

Teachers had to report back Wednesday (seriously?  August 10th? Earlier and earlier my dear . . . ), and my summery-rested body has been in a state of shock!  This whole waking up at the crack of dawn thing is for the birds.  And not only waking up early, but plunging into academic discourse about the achievement gap and special education test scores and improving our practice . . . just give me Jersey Shore!!


I'm sorta kidding; it's been great to see all my co-workers and get ready for school, but not gonna lie, I'm missing waking up at 9:30 and being in my bathing suit and watching Jax's sexiest scenes on repeat.

This is what we did after the first day back to school:

(same plan for today)

Other things I'm excited about:

*My stalking plans: Heading up to Napa/Sonoma Sunday . . . but I've learned that Ben F's Evolve Wines doesn't have a tasting room/public "winery."  So that leaves me no choice but to attend this next Friday.

*My latest nail polish find:

*I ordered this to celebrate the arrival of football season!


*My BFF is coming to visit me Labor Day weekend and I cannot wait!!!

us in . . . 2006? 2005?

Oh and speaking of Jersey Shore (several paragraphs ago), my friend Matt and I tweet each other every Jerzday with funny #s about our favorite guidos and guidettes.  Examples:

#getcrazy
#letsspreadsomemono
#whatbeardVinny?
#juiceheadsonvespas
#fistpumpinpope
#guidosatthevatican

Got any to contribute?  Happy Friday!