Sorry but I'm not in love.

It's Friday and I'm grateful that it's Friday but other than that, not in love!  Mostly because of the atrocity that happened on American Idol last night.  Lord knows I get too invested in these things, but WTF is wrong with the American public?  Casey Abrams has more talent in his pinky finger than any of those fools combined.  He is musically brilliant--knows music history, technique, and can play multiple instruments.  He chooses quality songs and does magical things with his voice.  I'm pissed at all the voting tweens!

Maybe I won't miss you as much as the girl on the right will, but I sure am sad!

Poor Jessie had to endure my late-night foul-mouth texts after Casey got kicked off.  Not sure I got them all out.  There may be more coming.

*Also annoyed that my rent's going up $100/month.
*Also annoyed about the monster headache that has invaded my dome.
*Also annoyed that I'm trying to do the 30 Day Shred daily, but yesterday I worked ALL DANG DAY and was gone from 7:20 am till 11 pm and ladies & gents, it just didn't happen.
*Also annoyed that I'm in this mood and bein' all !@#%!y because I like my usual cheerful self better.

Sooooooo . . . cheer me up?  Tell me a joke?  Send me a picture of a cute celebrity baby or a smokin' hot athlete?  I'm just sayin, it might help. ;)