True Life: I'm a General Life Blogger!

Do you have types of blogs that you prefer to read?  Is it awful that I mostly like to read blogs that are similar to my own?  I guess that's sorta to be expected: Mommy Bloggers like to hear what other Mommy Bloggers have to say, etc.  And I like to hear about travel, food, funny things, pretty shoes, and hottie celebs!

Which is why I'm linking up with Fabulous but Evil and Mrs. Monologues in their True Life series . . . so I can meet more bloggers to entertain me on the regular. ;)


There really is nothing like discovering a new blog that you love & connect with.  Throughout the past year and a half, I've met (in person) six spectacular blogger ladies, learned lots of new recipes, gotten great book recommendations, participated in some fun swaps, and laughed my ass off at some of the funniest people in the blog world.

So for those of you visiting from the link-up, hello!  Here are things I like to discuss:

*Tim Riggins and Jax Teller (tell me: which is your fave??)


who's it gonna be, ladies???

*Food & Recipes

check out the link to tomato recipes that drollgirl emailed me today!

*Books

what I'm reading now, for instance

*San Francisco (and how awesome it is to live here)

Baker Beach: one of my favorite places on earth

*My hilarious high school students


* . . . And all about ridiculous people & things, for example:

found on Tosh.0 with the caption "Permanently Proud"

Plus how much I love the Saints (come on, football season!) and impressive footwear.  If you're here from the True Life linkup, let me know so that I can come check out your blog, as well!  Happy Friday, and thanks to Fabulous but Evil and Mrs. Monologues for hosting!

p.s. Please go wish my darling friend Leeann a happy birthday!!  I fellow Leos.  Rawr.