What I'm Workin' With

The idea of leaving Capella (our resort in Cabo) is downright depressing.  So I just won't think about it. The physical beauty here is astounding: our back patio, complete with a private plunge pool, overlooks the resort and the Pacific, which rages onto the beach day & night.  The water is teal-clear.  We have a two-level white couch covered in colorful pillows.  We each have our own bedroom and shower (that's not entirely true; I'm sharing with Jude). :)  Our butler makes us homemade salsa, guacamole, tortilla chips, and decadent meals.  

When we started to run low on Corona, another case was delivered promptly.  Today Jude woke up with swimmer's ear, and a doctor came to our condo and had antibiotics delivered within half an hour.

And the staff.  They run around with towels and bottles of water in bins of ice.  They are so friendly (and some of them very cute!).  I wish this could be real life.  Here are some pics:

view from our back patio

one of the three infinity pools (the adult pool with swim-up bar aka my favorite one)

Cari enjoying our newest discovery:
the spicy mango margarita with chipotle salt rim

More pictures to come.  All of these are just iPhone pics--totally unedited.  Cari and JJ have a really nice camera, so I'll share more pictures when they upload those.  In the meantime, I am happier, tanner, and more well-rested than I've been in ages.  Trying to figure out a way to move here . . .