Shredded

Happy June!

I'm not really shredded (yet), but I did finish the 30 Day Shred!  I did it in 5 weeks: 6 days a week, taking Thursdays off (my Thursday schedule during the school year is crazy).

Gotta say, annoying as she is, Jillian knows what she's talking about.  Granted, I've also been eating meticulously over the past month and a half (and thanks to My Fitness Pal, I know everything I've consumed over the past 5 or so weeks), but I think this really works.  I don't have a scale so I'm not sure what my weight difference is, but I put on a pair of jeans the other day that haven't fit in over a year.  And I can see a lot of definition in my legs.

My motivation?  BATHING SUIT SEASON.  Yikes!



Swooning over this one from Anthropologie, but not having a lot of luck elsewhere.  Where have you gotten your bathing suits this season?

Now that the 30 Day Shred is done, I need some new goals.  Thinking of starting here:

1. Exercise 4 days a week
2. Read ten books this summer
3. Send poems out to literary journals (two submissions per week)
4. Call my grandma weekly
5. Create an account at mint.com and/or read the book that my friend Christina recommended, Total Money Makeover, in order to start being an adult about finances.

What's in store for you this month?