My Heart is Full

Yesterday marked the end of the most incredible girls' trip imaginable.  I will post all about my time in San Francisco with Micaela, Marianne, and Jessie tomorrow; for now, I'm running off to work from the nonprofit office today.

And so I leave you with some Monday man candy.  Thanks to my friend Cari, who is responsible for my obsession with Tim Riggins as well, I can't stop thinking about Jax Teller:



JAX IN A MANBUN.


Suffice to say, the four of us indulged in some Sons of Anarchy-watchin', beer-drinkin', lustful-fantasizin' about good ol' Jax.  Have any of you seen Sons of Anarchy?  I'm totally willing to get past the violence in order to see this man walk around like the ultimate good-hearted bad ass in a bullet proof vest.

Trip update tomorrow!

Link up with Leeann: