The Ideal Bathing Suit

That is, if I had the ideal body!

I'm still on the hunt for a cute, affordable bathing suit this year (I've been wearing one I got last year).  Once I saw this one at Victoria's Secret, I knew that it would be the one if I were tall & skinny like the model sporting it, ha!  Unfortunately, and contrary to Snooki's belief, I don't think monokins are for short people.  But check it out:


both images from victoriassecret.com

I can't decide if I like it better in black or white.  Either way, it's HOT!  But maybe not for swimming at the neighborhood pool with two toddlers (which is what I'm up to this weekend).  

It's finally pretty here in northern California and I intend to get the tan to prove it!

Also, check out Micaela's post about her upcoming visit . . . she, Marianne, and Jessie will be here in just four days!!!