Leeann's Brilliant Idea

So Leeann has come up with a new Monday series to which we can all link up, and it's right up my alley:

MAN CANDY MONDAY

Hot, right?  Basically, you visit her post here, click the linky link, and spotlight your own hunk.  I figured it would be a little too expected for me to feature Tim Riggins, given that y'all have seen plenty of pictures of him here by now, so I chose another one of my celeb crushes to focus on--partly cause I think he's smokin' hot, and partly to joke with Leeann (who doesn't think he's smokin' hot, haha).  

And now I present . . . Enrique Iglesias:







all images from google images

Goodness gracious alive, he gets my heart racin'.  That face!  That body!  That last picture pretty much exemplifies everything I think is sexy.  

So what do y'all think?  Are you on Team Claire or Team Leeann on this one? :)