Valentine's Sleepover in Pictures

Our 6th Annual All Girls Valentine's Sleepover could not have been more fun (okay it could have, but only if my far away peeps could have attended, and/or if Tim Riggins had been our personal exotic dancer).  There were 14 or 15 of us total (some on the early side, some on the late), and we did not disappoint in terms of girliness; we talked about boys, friendship, bras, and birth control.  Ha!


Anna, Myisha, and me drinking Valentinis and eating cupcakes




fake flower says wassup to real flower.  holla!

in my right hand: The Slammer wine
in my left hand: Poet's Row wine
pretty much sums up my life



triptych with Diana :)



at my house, everyone is offered a snuggie
Ellie and Anna were my only takers


Erica, on the left, is my next door neighbor
Yael, on the right, is the life of the party





And did I mention we had gift bags with red eye masks (thanks Faiza!), candy heart bracelets, heart notepads, and love lotto tickets??  I already can't wait till next year!