I4 new mobile brand came into Indian market

The Nachus Electronics is a Chennai based south-Indian company has introduced a new brand in telecom sector i.e. I4. Nachus Electronics is a financially strong company which gives a turnover of about 100 crores. The company works as stockist of many companies and deals in cables, home appliances, and now manufacturing mobile phones on large scale. The new I4 phones are I4 NA 55, I4 NA 33V, I4 N6, I4 NA 33, I4 Black Pearl, I4 NA 350, I4 NA 320, I4 NA 120 and I4 Thunder.


I4 NA 55
The I4 phone is especially designed for the youngsters having classy looks. It’s a dual SIM phone. The phone will be available in single royal black color. The phone has advance technical features which gives more facilities than a normal phone and will soon hit the market. The phone is equipped with 3.2 inch touch screen. The price of the phone is not officially declared.


I4 NA 120

I4 phone is equipped with 3.0 mega pixel camera with digital zooming that can capture high definition pictures. It also has internal storage capacity of 1 GB which can be expandable upto 8GB with micro SD card slot and featured with T-Flash technology. The phone is featured with large phone book in which (max) 2000 contacts can be stored easily. The phone supports multiple languages namely, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Persian, German, Turkish, Malay, Indonesian, Russian, Arabic, Vietnamese etc.


I4 NA 320
When it comes to entertainment the I4 mobile proves to be very entertaining phone as it is equipped with MP3 Player with an audio jack. The stylish phone has also featured with RDS stereo FM radio with mind blowing sound quality. The phone has inbuilt Wi- Fi and also supports Java and TV which helps in excellent internet browsing. The phone is GPRS and EDGE enabled that helps in fast connectivity. The elegant phone also has many inbuilt features like Gravity sensor, calendar, calculator, recorder, world clock, alarm clock etc.

The phone is little bit bulky with thick body which weighs 103 grams having dimensions of 115 mm X 59 mm X 10 mm but can be carried easily. The phone is featured with long lasting Li- ion standard battery of 1800 mAh that delivers an efficient talk time. To connect the phone with computer it also equipped with Bluetooth and USB with WAP and opera mini browser. Ovi Store, music & life tools, chat, Facebook, vast library of tunes, flicker and many more are preinstalled features that can be accessible in a single click. The stylish brand manufacturer I4 will entertain its users with all the advance features. The price range of the mobiles is Rs 2,500 to Rs 4,000 that includes I4 NA 33V, I4 Thunder, I4 NA 55, I4 NA 350, I4 N6, I4 Black Pearl, I4 NA 33, I4 NA 320 and I4 NA 120.