Maxx MQ515 and MX820 launched in India

I've always been doing business and because of that I need a phone which can actually keep up with my work and I found out about Maxx Mobiles recently launched MQ515, new black bar phone. It was released on December 1, 2010 and I just fell in love with it. It only cost me around 3,800RS!

Maxx MQ515
It weighed 55.5 with a dimension of 110MM x 60MM x13MM. This operated at the frequencies of GSM 900 / 1800 MHz and has TFT display screen. It's a QWERTY keypad that suites me for sending emails or writing important files in my phone. Aside from the internal memory of 81.7MB, I can even use the MIcroSD flash of 1GB for storing purposes. This is actually dual sim so I can put two Sim card with two different networks for my convenience. The phonebook can also hold up until 2000 entries and has extra long battery life for those days that I constantly need communication for my appointments and such. Aside from calling, it can also be used for SMS as well for MMS.

Maxx MX820
As for its features, Maxx MQ515 has 2 megapixels camera that can be zoomed which is great for taking photos for my business journal. If I get bored I can listen to the radio with recording or just play music like mp3 and mp4 in my headset or via speaker. I can also check out website because it has a wap browser and has java support for games. For the internet services, this also supports social networking sites.

If you’re not happy with the color since it’s only available in black. You can also try the MX820 which basically have the same features but has the lighter shade of grey. Although the price is not yet announced, I bet it would range the same like the MQ515. Unlike my phone it can only store 1000 phone entries and that it weighs 67.9g with dimensions of 112.3 x 52 x 14MM and As for its camera, it has 3.2 mega pixels camera with the many zoom level. For the rest of the other features that I mentioned with MQ515 all of it is the same with this phone. The only thing that made this more upgraded is for the appearance, color and the camera.