None of these things have anything in common with each other:

1. So everyone's putting on facebook that Dennis Hopper died, but not knowing who on earth he was meant that I had to do a google image search. I found a few pics of Dennis Hopper (still don't recognize him), but this is what caught my eye . . . a picture titled "Paul Newman by Dennis Hopper, 1964." No idea if the photographer is the same Dennis Hopper, but it's one of the HOTTEST, most gorgeous photos I've ever freakin' seen:

seriously! can't stop staring!

2. After having now seen Sex and the City 2 twice, I still haven't conclusively decided on a favorite outfit (Carrie's cream/blue accented, long, flowy nightgown? Miranda's dress at Stanford's wedding? The gray, rope-waisted, mid-calf dress Carrie wore on the airplane to Abu Dhabi? The light pink billowy one shoulder dress with sequined turban? Carrie's Dior ensemble when she sees Aiden at the spice market?). The only thing I can say definitively was that my favorite thing worn in the movie were Carrie's gold glitter Louboutins from the opening scene. What was your favorite? Although it's always fun to look at SATC fashion, I'll admit that I was more stunned by the outfits in the first movie.

3. This morning I'm lazily drinking coffee and grading finals at my kitchen's bistro table when I get to ZT's final (some of you may remember ZT from here or here or here). Here are two (of many hilarious) answers to questions on his final exam:



I don't know how to rotate them, so you'll have to click on them to really see. The question in the first picture says: "In your opinion, what are some of the problems with the prison system in the U.S.? Use examples from things we've discussed in class." I was looking for answers such as: high recidivism rates, disproportionate incarceration of people of color, over 200 people exonerated from Death Row in the past 30 years, racial segregation and violence, and/or billions of dollars spent on the prison system that could be going to education, etc. Instead, I got ZT's answer. Notice how he switched up each "gang rape" with inverted/upside down letters, symbols, etc.

In the second picture, the question states the Miranda Rights as they currently are, and then asks the students to, considering what they've learned about arrest and incarceration, rewrite the Miranda warning to best protect the rights of arrested people. ZT's response:

You have the right to shut the fuck up. Any fucking thing you say will be used in court. You have the right to speak to a cracker. You will get a cracker if you can't afford one.

What do y'all think I should give him on his final? ;) Happy weekend!