It's a Good Thing Leos ♥ Geminis


cause my family's full of them! Happy birthday to three of my favorite Geminis:

My Mama (turned 49 on May 24th)

mama (on the right) with one of her best friends, Nelah


mama and stepdaddy


My Grandma (May 27th--she is 90 today!)

G$ x 3

Those amazing pictures of my grandma were taken by my ridiculously talented brother-in-law, Andy Lee. Andy's photos do proper justice to all the wonder, love, and strength that is my grandma . . . a woman who served in World War II, who has triumphed over breast cancer, several heart attacks, and a stroke, and who is one of the funniest (and snarkiest) people I know. I can't wait till my sister's 90 because she's gonna be just like Grandma. Wait a minute . . . at 25, she pretty much already is. ;)

My Daddy (turns 56 tomorrow, May 28th)

me, daddy, sister in Cabo

me and my daddy at my sister's wedding rehearsal

Happy Birthday to my dear, dear family. Can't wait to celebrate with all of you when I'm home in Georgia in just nine days!!